Sunday, February 28, 2010

2nd week of term 1

bring on learning new routines for the mid year viewing performance,very exciting....
2nd week back and I look forward to tearing up the dance floor this week with my dancers....
I am off to a zumba class this week so will look forward to updating our Adult jazz classes with extra salsa movements...."work it baby"
Our classes at the studio are to enhance the "Joy" and "Fun" in learning to express yourself in the art of dance...looking forward to a great week ahead "Starlite Dancers''

2 comments:

  1. Nice little video...LOL! The girls especially Akayla is super excited about being back!
    Love Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god can you plz work out how to bottle some of that energy and share it lol thanks for one heck of a work out day/night it was hard but lots of fun. Brings a tear to my eye watching how far you have brought the girls.
    can't wait for next week to see what extra moves you throw in!! lol

    ReplyDelete